DISCLAIMERThe information provided on the Harding Construction Ltd Website is intended to provide general information to the public. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information set out on this Website is accurate.
However, visitors to this Website are advised that:
- Harding Construction Ltd., its employees, principals, or agents do not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken as a result of information on this Website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw, or omission in the information provided or arising out of or in connection with the Website, or any content on or accessed by use of the Website, or any copying display or other use thereof.
- To the extent permitted by law, Harding Construction Ltd. does not guarantee or warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses.
- Therefore, the information on this Website is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Materials on this Website may not be modified, reproduced or publicly displayed, performed or distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose.
- You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on or accessed through this Website.
- Harding Construction Ltd may change the contents and or the services or goods described on or referred to in this Website at any time and without prior notice.
- All links and references to other websites, organisations or people other Harding Construction Ltd are provided for convenience only and do not represent an endorsement by Harding Construction Ltd of those websites, organisations or people, or of any information contained on those websites, nor of the organisations people products or services referred to in those websites. Harding Construction Ltd does not control and is not responsible for any of these websites or their content.
- Harding Construction Ltd does not endorse any website organisation or person who provides a link to the Harding Construction Website.
- The laws of New Zealand shall govern your use of this Website. These terms and any matters or disputes connected with this Website will be governed by the laws of New Zealand and will be dealt with by the New Zealand courts.
- If you are accessing this Website from a place other than in New Zealand, you are responsible for compliance with any relevant local laws or regulations in New Zealand.
- Any information obtained or used by you in relation to this Website is your sole responsibility. You undertake to indemnify Harding Construction Ltd all costs, expenses, liabilities, claims, demands, and legal costs arising from your access to or use of this Website.